Sunday, March 25, 2012

Housekeeping Items

There are a few housekeeping items I'd like to talk about briefly:

  1. We all know sickness is an issue with school aged kids and I am very grateful that you keep your child out if she is ill. In the event your daughter cannot come to Brownies you can always call me or email me about what she may have missed. The tasks we work on together can also be done at home. I try to keep the site up-to-date and you well informed about what we have done.We are moving much quicker with the Journey than I anticipated! Remember - this is girl driven and they are working extremely hard and tackling the Journey well.
  2. As a parent I know all to well how pushed we can be with our schedules. I would just like to offer a friendly reminder about how important it is to have your child at the meetings on-time. We cover a great many things in the beginning that have to be repeated over and over if girls stream in late. I do not want anyone to miss anything by having to get the condensed version. If you can help with this we would all be appreciative.
  3. Lastly, please remember the schedule of meetings is on this site. One of the great benefits about having a place on the web dedicated to our troop is that you can refer to it any time. If it helps - print the schedule so there is no confusion. If there is ever anything dire you need to know right away, you will receive a phone call from me or Mrs. Mary. If you have not done so - sign up to have these post delivered to your inbox (sign up found on the right of the page) so that you know when a new item has been posted.
Thank you so much for your help. I say this all the time, but will say it again - I am grateful to have this time with your girls. They are full of life and so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment